Why Do We Sleep Flat?
Adjustable base technology has advanced significantly. Read in bed. Watch TV. Choose a different setting from your partner. Alleviate back pain and muscle aches. Get better support. Stop snoring. Defeat acid reflux. Alleviate leg cramps and enjoy nearly-unlimited comfort options at the touch of a button with a Metro Mattress adjustable base.
Think about the position you fell asleep in last night and the position you woke up in this morning. Chances are, you were in a flat sleeping position and have been your whole life. But sleeping flat hasn’t always been the norm, and with good reason. If you’re curious, we can offer insight into the advantages of an elevated, adjustable sleep system.
- Raise and lower the head
- Raise and lower the feet
- USB ports
Adjustable Bed Bases inspire relaxation and rejuvenation and are the ideal centerpiece for your customized bedroom haven. With the touch of a button, your bed adapts to whatever position you desire, effortlessly increasing your comfort. Adjustable beds are recognized as one of the best ways to get a comfortable night’s sleep. A king split is the ultimate in personal adjustment bliss! Get separate controls for independent adjustment from your sleeping partner. No more waking up from their movements!
Not surprisingly, a comfortable night’s sleep leads to many health benefits as well. Here are some health benefits of using an adjustable bed frame that can help alleviate multiple types of pain and even improve your relationship.
- Helps with swelling. For those who have swelling due to fluid retention in the body, elevation is a must.
- Reduces pain in joints and ligaments. People living with Arthritis can find temporary relief when using an adjustable bed.
- Helps alleviate back pain. Pain in the back is caused by improper dispersal of pressure or incorrect support for the spine.
- Helps improve sleep apnea symptoms.
- Helps reduce asthma flare-ups.
- Improves blood circulation and helps with heart issues.
- Offers multiple comfort levels. Sometimes a good night’s rest simply comes down to a matter of comfort.
- Increases accessibility. Some individuals have to stay in bed for long periods of time, such as those with an inability to walk, those who are pregnant, post-partum mothers and people with mobility issues.
- Helps improve digestion. For those who eat close to bedtime or wake up to snack, lying flat can cause digestion to be interrupted.
- Helps improve relationships. An adjustable bed can help couples who find themselves too stiff or experience chronic aches and pain find more comfortable ways to be intimate.
- Helps with discomfort associated with pregnancy.