With over 40 years in the business
We know how to help you find the perfect sleep system. In fact, we’re so confident you’ll sleep better, we offer a 30-Day Comfort Guarantee. Most customers know whether they like the mattress or not within a few weeks of sleeping on it plus that gives enough time for the mattress to break in and for you to get used to it. After all, you've been sleeping on a mattress that you don't love - probably for a long time! Naturally, your body needs time to get used to a new mattress and a new feel.
To qualify for the 30-Day Comfort Guarantee, all you have to do is buy a qualified mattress protector from Metro Mattress at the time of the mattress purchase to help keep the mattress in good condition. If you decide that the new mattress is not right for you, come into any Metro Mattress store to select a different mattress and arrange for us to exchange it within the 30 days. You will get a credit toward the new mattress that is equal to the value of the price paid for the original mattress. A $99 restock & re-delivery fee will be applied.
Sleeping well and being comfortable is more than just having the right mattress. Here’s what goes into your perfect sleep system!
The first step to getting your best night of sleep
Your mattress is only as supportive as your foundation
Your pillow supports almost one-third of your body
Sleep better longer with proper mattress protection
We're sure you will sleep better
At Metro Mattress, we’ve been helping our Upstate New York neighbors get a perfect night’s sleep for over 40 years. And here’s one thing we know for sure: if you think buying JUST a mattress will solve everything, you’ll likely be disappointed. Your mattress is only as supportive as your foundation and your pillow supports almost one-third of your body. That’s why we take the time to help you find the ideal combination of all three to create a complete sleep system.
- If you’re not completely satisfied with your mattress, you can exchange it.
- To qualify, you must purchase a mattress and a waterproof mattress protector at the same time of the mattress purchase.
- You must notify Metro Mattress within 15 days after the original delivery that you want to exchange the mattress.
- Metro Mattress will pick up the qualified merchandise from your home.
- You must make yourself available for pickup/exchange within 30 days of the original mattress delivery.
- Qualified merchandise only includes the mattress. Exchange for the qualifying, matching boxspring/foundation may also be considered for exchange solely at the discretion of Metro Mattress. Adjustable bases are not considered matching foundations and do not qualify for exchange.
- Merchandise that does not qualify includes clearance and closeout merchandise, floor samples, special orders, pillows, protectors, sheets, metal bedframes, adjustable bases, headboards, bedsteads, daybeds and daybed accessories, or anything that is not clearly defined as a mattress.
- Mattress will be inspected at the time of pick up by Metro Mattress or a representative of Metro Mattress and must be free of stains, tears, scuffs, and any other blemishes. The mattress must still have its original law label attached or the mattress will be immediately disqualified.
- Any fees charged on the original sale (e.g. delivery, removal, etc.) will not be refunded or otherwise credited in any manner.
- If existing, customer-owned mattresses and foundations were originally removed, they will not be returned under any circumstances.
- Sales outside of our defined delivery areas utilizing a drop-ship delivery or shipping service other than a Metro Mattress delivery team and vehicle do not qualify for the 30-Day Comfort Exchange Guarantee program.
- A $99 restocking & re-delivery fee will be applied at the time of the exchange transaction.